 *From:* Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* 19 February 2013 16:13
*To:* Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
*CC:* general@incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: [PROPOSAL] Tez to join Apache Incubator

Sorry... I was clear on the need for real diversity on graduation, but was
unclear on the need for diversity at the start.

And, of course, the project would be unable to graduate with just this list
of committers.  But that is really just what you said in the first
sentence.  Incubation is the time when the project will need to demonstrate
that it is more than just a one company (plus a few) project.