Hi Benson -

Thanks for your feedback! It's too early to decide if there is an overlap
between communities. Provisionr solves a different problem being focused on
semi-automated workflows (e.g. with Rundeck) and cloud portability while
Whirr is more focused on deploying services from the Hadoop stack.

I had this conversation before with Tom.

-- Andrei Savu