I still think this is a nice project and it might fit right into the
ASF. Currently I am out of time, so I cannot champion this proposal
nor can I be the  most active mentor. Unfortunately it seems nobody
else in the IPMC has an interest in helping this proposal.

Looking at:
http://eobjects.org/trac/timeline

It seems MetaModel is more or less a single-man with a little support
from two other devs. With less interest from the Incubator and a small
dev community I am not sure how this project will develop here. If
Kasper stops to commit, the project is dead.

Two contributors are listed as "have an interest to commit if accepted
to the ASF". Why didn't they contribute before? It reads a bit like
they want to have an @apache.org e-mail address than a real interest
in the project.

Hopefully other IPMC'lers find some time to comment here too.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de