On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardy...@apache.org>wrote:

> The required action has been taken, so let me close this thread again.
> I apologize again for my mistake.
>
> The Sponsors are changed as following:
>
>  == Champion ==
>
>   * Alex Karasulu <akarasulu AT apache DOT org>
>
>   == Nominated Mentors ==
>
>    * Alex Karasulu <akarasulu AT apache DOT org>
>    * Mohammad Nour <mnour AT apache DOT org>
>    * Alan Cabrera <adc AT apache DOT org>
>
> The following IPMCers voted in favor:
>
>  * Mohammed Nour El-Din
>  * Alex Karasulu
>  * Tommaso Teofili
>  * Chris Mattmann
>  * Christian Grobmeier
>  * Niall Pemberton
>
> Thanks.

Actually Edward we've discussed this within the Incubator PMC and the plan
is to respect the original vote and leave you on as champion and mentor,
the only change being the additional mentors. You're an Officer of the ASF
which is close enough and there are now a lot of mentors who can provide
any additional help should it be needed. Sorry from the Incubator that this
got into such a mess.

   ...ant