Hi

   AS you can read I used the word *should* and in the rules say
"...It is wise to copy the incubator general list when the vote is
proposed." So Christian did the *wise* thing :D

If you don't like that, and I see your point BTW, you can propose to change
that part *not* to copy the general@ when such vote(s) are proposed