On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Simo,
>
> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetrip...@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...We would like to propose BeanShell for the incubator....
>
> Sorry if I missed a previous discussion - is the name ok for us?
>
> Looking at http://www.beanshell.org/ and
> http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=274 the name BeanShell is used by
> other entities, so we might not be able to use it as a project name
> without an explicit trademark donation.

I think its exactly the beanshell.org project which comes to us
and the jsr also refers to beanshell.org. Basically I expect Patrick
Niemeyer would donate
the trademark, as he is the founder of the project  and coming with
the project to the ASF

If this is not the case it would be good if Patrick would comment to
avoid unnecessary infra work

Cheers

Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de