On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (398J)
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Note: we discussed adding Roman before the VOTE and it was
> fine with the incoming Spark community, so Roman is now on
> the wiki for the proposal.
>
> In case this changes anyone's VOTE on the VOTE thread, feel
> free to speak up or change your VOTE. Otherwise, nothing else
> to see here folks.

+1 for the original proposal.

+0.99999 for the new proposal.

Yes, I expect you to tally my vote that way.  :)

Next time, please be more careful when starting a VOTE and please don't change
the proposal text in the middle of a vote.  Personnel issues in proposals have
caused significant problems in the past.  That's unlikely to happen in this
case, but I want to register my protest now because it might save us hundreds
or thousands of emails in the future.

Good luck, Spark!

Marvin Humphrey