The vote is now closed. Below are the vote totals.

+1 (7 Total)
Chris Mattmann*
Henry Saputra*
Roman Shaposhnik*
Matei Zaharia
Reynold Xin
Patrick Wendell

0 (0 Total)

-1 (0 Total)

* = Binding Vote

This vote passes with three IPCM +1's. Note that I've grandfathered in
Chris Mattman's +1 from our existing PPMC vote thread. Ideally Chris
would add his +1 here to make it entirely explicit.

Based on my understanding of the release process, this means we are
ready to move forward with officially publishing this release.

- Patrick