Justin Mclean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like one of the things that fell between the cracks when Apache Flex
> become a top level project was drafting up and accepting a set of bylaws.
>
> I see nothing about bylaws on the incubator website, including here [1] where
> I would expect it to be.
>
> Should the process on this page be updated?
>
> Are bylaws optional or should they be a required part of graduation?

I reckon that this is one of the initial steps of becoming a
top-level project (TLP). See the board resolution that created
your TLP: "hereby is tasked with the creation of a set of bylaws to ..."

Review/adopt/adapt the bylaws of other projects that have gone
before you.

I reckon that it is beyond the Incubator.

Yes the docs should mention that future task.

-David