John D. Ament wrote:
> Well, must be missing something.  I'm 'johndament' yet I don't have write
> access to the trunk.

I used to understand svn auth, but not so sure now.
Following this:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#who-auth-karma

It seems to me that all in "committers"  as well as
all in the "incubator" group have rw access
to incubator/public/trunk/

Do your fellow project committers also have this trouble?

If so, i wonder if this identifies a problem which indicates
why few people have edited podlings.xml or fix the website docs.
If so, then i would be horrifed that they have not told us.

-David