well that type of "lazy majority" is really a "majority of binding votes
cast with a quorum" which differs from "majority of binding votes cast",
"majority of votes cast" and "quorum" (i.e. the needs 3x+1 to release...
because remember you cannot veto releases ;-) though only a fool of a
release manager would go ahead with a release when there are a lot of
binding -1 votes cast )