zero feedback? :-)

On 28 Nov 2013, at 10:50, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

Dear Incubator people,

I just added a new proposal for the incubation of log4cxx:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Log4cxxProposal

This project was inactive for a good while at logging.apache.org. When we discussed the attic,
a lot of people showed their interest and willingness to work on it.

Due to the size of the new team I think it is to start a new incubation.

Of course I am willing to step up as Champion and Mentor. Others here who have an interest in logging
in C are invited to step up as a mentor too.

The goal is to reboot this project and move it back to logging.a.o as soon as the team is ready.

As resources are already there, I would like to simply reuse them and just move the svn repos to the incubator tree.

Please let me know about your thoughts.

Thanks,
Christian

---