Belated +1 from me as well.

________________________________
 From: Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: January 2014 Incubator report timeline

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

> I went ahead and added up the Phoenix report (I removed us from the
> non-reporters list -- smile).

Great, thanks!

> I did not know what to fill in for the 'signed-off by' list so left it
> blank.

It's a list of Mentors who have seen the report and approved it.  I took the
liberty of filling in the checkboxes for Enis Sözutar and Devaraj Das because
they both sent +1 emails to dev@phoenix.incubator.

> Let me go ping our Shepherd for this period; hopefully he is just as
> forgiving of our late submission.

The main thing we need shepherds for is to signal the IPMC when all Mentors
have gone missing and a podling is adrift.  The secondary function of
providing outsider feedback can be helpful, but it's best not to add
commentary late in the process because we want to give the podling the chance
to respond if necessary.

Clearly the Mentors for Phoenix are engaged, and I plan to file the Incubator
report tomorrow regardless.

Marvin Humphrey