Closing a forwarded VOTE thread which became stuck within the Incubator
vote status page for the last 300 days, subject was changed for the final
vote, including it below

-Jake
FromMark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>SubjectRe: [VOTE] [RESULT] recommend
Apache DeltaSpike for graduating out of the incubatorDateTue, 02 Apr 2013
21:01:59 GMT

Hi!

The VOTE has PASSED with the following +1

+1 (binding): Mark Struberg, Gerhard Petracek, Chris Mattmann,
Christian Grobmeier, Matze
Wessendorf, Alan Cabrera, Matt Benson, Suresh Marru
+1 (non-binding): Sergio Fernández

no -1 nor +-0.

Thanks all for reviewing and voting!

LieGrue,