-1 due to the status page not being up to date. But otw the sig/xsums
looked good, RAT checked out clean and I ran through the release
checklist which looks ok. If you fix the status I'll change my vote to
+1.

A couple nits that I noticed (but not to hold a rel for):

* your notice files should be updated for 2014

* the release artifact (spark-0.9.0-incubating.tgz) is missing the
DISCLAIMER file, I see that the text is included in the readme, this
is somewhat non-standard but seems fine.

Patrick