This is an interesting point that some people asked us about (not sure how much
it really mattered, but perhaps it did). Maybe the incubator can be re-branded
somehow as an “inbound” location or something like that. The name incubator
does makes it seem like the software is not mature, but the incubator is of
course used for both new software and software being transferred into the ASF.

Matei