Hi Roman,
Thanks for your response. Basically, I felt, before coming up with the
proposal I need to get a champion who will guide me.
Now I didn't know how to find a champion and that's the reason I had shared
the idea, anticipating if someone is interested helping me out.
 Apology I didn't make my intention clear in my earlier mails, sorry for
the confusion.

thanks,
- Subhasis