After the week's voting, here's the results.

Binding +1s:

Arun C Murthy
Suresh Srinivas
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Devaraj Das
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Jakob Homan

Non-binding +1s:

P. Taylor Goetz
larry mccay

On and after April 25:

Binding +1s:
Mahadev Konar

Non-binding +1s:
Dilli Arumugam
Edward J. Yoon

Non-binding -0 :

Andreas Neumann

during the voting period:
6 binding +1s, two non-binding +1s and
after
1 binding +1, 2 non-binding +1 and one -0.

The vote has passed.

I'm going to highlight the -0 as the team needs to make sure that Andreas's
concerns are addressed,
that we should be collaborating wherever we can -in our own code and YARN
improvements.

I'd also like to acknowledge the offers of Jean-Baptiste Onofré and Jakob
Homan to help.
Jean is already down as a mentor, but we'll pull Jakob in too, somehow.

-Steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE