All,

There was an issue with the clutch report.  Please see below for corrected
dates:

May 2014 Incubator report timeline:

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2014

    Wed May 07 -- Podling reports due by end of day
    Sun May 11 -- Shepherd reviews due by end of day
    Sun May 11 -- Summary due by end of day
    Tue May 13 -- Mentor signoff due by end of day
    Wed May 14 -- Report submitted to Board
    Wed May 21 -- Board meeting