I’m pretty sure this is something CXF would be interested in as well.   We
currently have some level of JSR-353 support in CXF, but it’s currently just
using the reference implementation [1].   Having an alternative implementation
that we can use to make sure we aren’t tied specifically to the bugs/issues in
one particular implementation would be a good thing.

If you need another mentor, I’d be happy to help out.

Dan

[1]
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-data-bindings.html#JAX-RSDataBindings-JSR-353JSONProcessing

Daniel Kulp