Hi!

first of all, let me start with, once again, expressing
tremendous gratitude to our report managers: John
and Marvin. Solid (and at times not quite appreciated)
work!

One thing that I noticed in the report is that the detailed
metrics around releases are missing. Do folks think
there's a value in having them?

Collecting these metrics is probably the most time consuming
part of the report preparation. I could see if that would be
enough of a reason to drop them. Unless, of course,
somebody feels strong the other way around (and hopefully
is willing to suggest ways of automating the task).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Roman.