Hi,

>> The font files in resources/fonts. Any idea where they come from or how they
>> are licensed? If they are ALv2 or similar then there is no issue.
> coming from boostrap which is MIT

Looking at the font metadata I don't see a MIT license only a URL [1] and a
copyright - "Copyright © 2013 by Jan Kovarik. All rights reserved". Checking
the URL it look like the halflings regular font isn't normally free or
redistributable.

However it is packaged with bootstrap. [2] Note that you it does ask for a link
back to the glyphicons URL. It doesn't say anything about redistribution rights
which may or may not be an issue - probably not. Anyone with actually legal
knowledge have an opinion?

> I don't get the point to duplicate my key again here :-)
Just to make it easier for peopel with limited time to test - but as I said it
is not required.

> so are you using: mvn clean install (or something else?)
"mvn clean compile" actually and today it seems to be working. "mvn clean
install" hangs on a test for me. It might be good to add this info to the
README. Not a blocker to release but other users may run into similar issues.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.glyphicons.com
2. http://getbootstrap.com/components/