Hi,

I tried to commit changes on podlings.xml and projects/stratos.xml but not
allowed me to commit. [1]

@Azeez/Suresh, Can you please see whether you can commit to it.

[1]

Lakmals-MacBook-Pro:content lakmal$ svn commit -m "finishing stratos
graduation steps"

svn: E175013: Commit failed (details follow):

svn: E175013: Access to '/repos/asf/!svn/me' forbidden

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos