Hi,

Changing my vote to +1 binding.

For the next release you might want to consider voting on each RC separately,
it makes reviewing votes a lot easier. Some projects allow votes to carry over
if changes are trivial between RCs, you might want to consider that. This is
basically what you did here from what I can see but it would be clearer to
people outside the project if it done in a little more formal way. In the same
situation I would of canceled the first RC, started the vote for the second RC
and stated what votes had been carried over.

Thanks,
Justin