Hi Roman,

Thank you for the comment.

We will add the following description that covers Helix to the proposal
page.

Apache Helix automates application-wide management operations which require
global knowledge and coordination, such as repartitioning of resources and
scheduling of maintenance tasks. Helix separates global coordination
concerns from the functional tasks of the application with a state machine
abstraction. REEF's generic layer makes it easy to program the functional
and management tasks, which may span small or large groups within the
application. Helix can work hand-in-hand with REEF, by providing the global
management component for REEF applications.

Thanks!
- Gon

---
Byung-Gon Chun