Thanks for all the feedback.  I've opened DRILL-1271 to fix the NOTICE
issue for the next release.  We'll also work towards synchronizing
releases.  I think it may take a bit of time given how quickly each of
these projects are moving.  The primary thing we're focused on is making
sure that we working with each of the other projects to ensure their
integrity and vision.

This vote passes with the finally tally:
+1 Ted
+1 John
+1 Henry

-1: none

Thanks everybody.  We'll roll the release to mirrors and move on to the
next.

Jacques