+1 (binding)

-Jake

1.1 Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- checksum hashes match
- signature verified against KEYS file
2.1 Build is successful including automated tests.
3.1 DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating".
- DISCLAIMER is correct
- RC filename: has apache and incubating in its name
3.2 Top-level LICENSE and NOTICE are correct for each distribution.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files look correct
3.3 All source files have license headers where appropriate.
- Files have apache headers
3.4 The provenance of all source files is clear (ASF or software grants).
- IP Clearance verified on initial import of codebase
3.5 Dependencies licenses are ok as per http://apache.org/legal/
- 3rd party source libraries licenses in use are Apache v2, MIT, and
3-clause BSD
3.6 Release consists of source code only, no binaries.
- no binary files found