I've checked logs, looked at mail archives and followed the discussion.

The community is indeed small, but it is ALIVE!
I personally think that DeviceMap is pretty mature and thus it naturally does
not attract so many new committers. But what it does it seems to do fine. We've
seen this in other projects with similar maturity level as well.

So I'm voting

+1 (binding)

LieGrue and good luck!
strub