If there have been over 200 contributors to the project, I would expect to
see an effort to pull some of them in shortly after entering incubation...
Assuming they can demonstrate merrit.

An initial committer list of 5 for such a big project with a large and
diverse history of contributions would ring alarm bells to me only if it
remained that small when seeking to become a TLP