With 17 +1 votes and no negatives (13 binding IPMC and 4 community votes)
the vote to graduate Parquet from the incubator passes. Thank you everyone
for taking the time to review and cast your vote. I'll add the resolution
to this months board agenda and update this months Incubator status report

-Jake

Binding Votes (13)
---
Jake Farrell