Hi Stefan
The voting guidelines are available at [1]. The copyright owner is the
Apache Software Foundation, reading the grants and IP clearance docs is a
good place to get additional details on this

-Jake

[1]: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
[2]: http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt