Hi,

+0 (binding) from me until these 2 issues are resolved. Of course other IPMC
members may vote differently.

Several bundled files have GPL license headers e.g. ./ipc/shmem/config.guess,
./ipc/shmem/ltmain.sh etc. While these look like auto generated build files but
I'm not sure that they can be included in a source release.

I’m also unable to compile from source:
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: exec returned: 128
around Ant part ...<exec outputproperty="ignite.build" executable="git"
failonerror="true">... @ 20:75 in
/Users/justinmclean/Downloads/ApacheIgnite/ignite-1.1.0-incubating-src/modules/core/target/antrun/build-main.xml
/Users/justinmclean/Downloads/ApacheIgnite/ignite-1.1.0-incubating-src/modules/core/target/antrun/build-main.xml:20:
 exec returned: 128

Looks like that it is assuming that the source has been checked out from git?

Every thing else is good, I checked:
- signatures and MD5 correct
- filename contains incubating
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt correct
- All source files have Apache headers
- No unexpected binaries (ignoring test files)

For next release:
- remove the extra NOTICE and LICENSE file
- there's a few other licence files included but the software isn’t bundled:
        ./modules/ssh/licenses/jcraft-revised-bsd.txt
        ./modules/tools/licenses/jodd-revised-bsd.txt
        ./modules/visor-console/licenses/jcraft-revised-bsd.txt

It might a good idea to:
- Distinguish the binaries by placing in a directory called binaries or adding
bin or similar to their name.
- Add apache to the artefact names

Thanks,
Justin