Yet, the graduation of the projects like Apache Tez had happened with close to
100% PPMC employed by the same company. Shall IPMC first workout what
diversity means in numbers and then apply it to all podlings, instead of doing
this arbitrary?

And what that number should be? Would it need to be 47%? Why not 26% perhaps?
May be Pierre can share his thoughts on why 63% seems to be low. Perhaps he
would care to produce some statistical evidences that anything above 62%
doesn't work?

A project isn't controlled by a company but by its PMC. If PMC doesn't do its
job then the board@ has ways of interfere, and so far was doing just that very
effectively.

Cos