Hi Jan,

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 at 09:32 jan i <j...@apache.org> wrote:

> > Sorry I'm a bit late! I've modified the wiki page to add Brooklyn to the
> > list of full talks, and volunteer myself for a shark tank talk.
> >
> ??? Confused, the schedule is fixed and talks have been grouped, changes in
> the wiki page made now is
> only for historic reasons and will in no way be moved to the schedule.

Brooklyn is on the conference schedule, we have 3 (!) talks in ApacheCon
Core [1][2][3]. But the wiki page section "Podlings with regular talks
currently submitted" didn't show Brooklyn as having a regular talk so I
updated it. If I've misinterpreted the meaning of this section then I (or
anyone) can revert it.

The shark tank is different.

Yes, I assumed that the shark tank schedule is more flexible, but I do know
that I am late, and I may have missed my chance here.

Cheers
Richard

[1]http://sched.co/3x1G
[2]http://sched.co/3x2p