Hi All,

I wrote the last none mentor signed off report for the ODF Toolit.

It has been, is, very quiet, but I believe there are a number of users
out there.
I'm not sure on the numbers or the details. It would be a shame to
alienate them.
Whatever we do let's try to make sure they understand what is happening.

As for moving the code under the Corinthia banner (I am a committer on
Corinthia - not on ODF toolkit) whilst I think they have common ground
they are quite different beasts.
And, as Jan pointed out, based on different language technologies.

I don't know how to inject life into it. I have raised the issue a few
time with little or no response.
There are some technical things I can see that would be good to do and
a list of JIRA items to be addressed.
But we need people on board to address them.

Before moving it to the attic is there anything that can be done to
publicise the need for people and try to attract them?
I would love to see it continue.