If the podling *has* cleared all IP, then I could see allowing it. But we
certainly don't want improper IP residing in the Attic. These aren't Apache
projects until graduation, so don't really belong. I can see releases
strengthening the argument for archival.

Henri should be able to clarify.

Cheers,
-g