HI Ted,

I apologize for the confusing message, I was typing it with mobile device.

I was trying to figure out whether an SGA is needed when the initial
code coming as part of incubator code dump with ASF license.
I.E: when a project entering incubator and the original code is
donated from eBay into ASF git which already come with ASF license.

As I remember SGA is needed not for new projects but for new
contributions from organizations after initial code submission was
made.
I just want to make sure my understanding is correct.

- Henry