Hi,

> But this should not a block issue for release.

My +0 doesn’t block the release, you only need 3 +1 votes.

Normally I would of asked to fix in next release and probably voted +1 as it’s
likely they are Apache comparable licences, but this issue has occurred before
and there's a vote on graduation so it’s IMO important that this is fixed.

The JIRA with this issue [1] has be marked as “fixed” when the LICENSE file has
not been updated.

So for that I will change my vote, it’s  now -1 (binding). You still have
enough +1 votes to still make a release but I suggest you actually fix this
issue by adding the required bits to LICENSE as described here. [2][3] Assume
that is the fonts are actually permissibly  licensed, which is currently
unclear.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-999