(cross-posted to kalumet-dev@incubator and general@incubator)

Greets,

I'm currently going through the retirement steps for Kalumet, and one of the
first items is this:

    http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html#steps-to-retirement

    Has the copyright checkbox of the incubator status page been checked off?
    If not, try to resolve it. If it cannot be resolved, source code must be
    removed from SVN.

The copyright checkbox for Kalumet is marked with a question mark, which I
interpret as "not checked off":

    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/kalumet#Copyright

A successful incubating release would have settled the issue, but I did some
research and it seems that while the Kalumet podling attempted an incubating
release of their 0.6 branch, it doesn't look like it was ever officially
completed.

If the copyright status cannot be resolved, I will have to delete `trunk`,
`tags`, and `branches` from
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/kalumet>.

Can someone provide a definitive answer on whether it is OK for Kalumet's code
to remain visible in svn?

Marvin Humphrey