There are two checklist items:

Is the software grant received and cover the (majority?) of the code? (In
which case those files should get the ASF header). This was presumably done
a while ago, so just find the date from email  archives to private@odfdom
when the ASF secretary confirmed

The second point is about any third-party source code in the repository
which was NOT covered by that grant. For odfdom one example is the OASIS
schema files. This can be signed off when they have been checked to be OK
and accounted for (ideally in LICENCE/NOTICE files, but at least in their
headers.)

BTW, the OASIS files are against ASF policy as they have a no-modifications
clause: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-419
-- but technically they are "legal to distribute" as you have not modified
them. Thus you can backdate the second item as well to when this was
checked.