So perhaps the clarification (beyond removing SVN reference) would be that
IPMC just records the IP clearance documents for TLPs, and each clearance
mentioned on incubator list gives a possibility to get insight from IPMC
members who do IP clearance more often than each TLP on its own.

However this could not be subject to an IPMC vote, the incubator plays more
of a registrar role.

Obviously any -1 vote from IPMC should be considered by the TLP just like
on their own lists, but ultimately the decision could be the TLPs, which
might have to consult legal (which would look at what the incubator said).

My £0.014. :)