Hey Justin,

thanks for the feedback. ; o)

Sorry if this call was confusing, but yes it is a call for a vote.

We know about the issue with GPL (Hibernate Entity Manager), and started
a discussion thread a while ago, asking for some guidance. It was not really
clear to us, if we really need to change it, given we release source only and
only
use Hibernate at runtime for our integration tests. Your comment is pretty clear
about that now.

In addition we thought it is fine to call for a vote and sort out this issue
with upcoming
releases throughout incubation, but maybe we are wrong here.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.