Hi, Taverna is still waiting for the ECCN registration for Taverna to
be sent in from Ted before we can continue to prepare our next release
candiates.

Taverna's listing is now live on:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

See draft email on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/Taverna+Cryptography+review#TavernaCryptographyreview-Draftregistrationemail

FYI: I added the ECCN "flowchart" considerations to