I will admit to being somewhat of a quiet mentor for Mynewt, particularly with
respect to vetting releases. I have been monitoring the community and signing
off on reports.

I've often seen more experienced mentors vote on releases, and held back on
voting based on trust in them. I'll try to do a better job or scale back on
projects I'm mentoring.

-Taylor