+1 (binding)

So far I've checked: signatures and digests, source releases file layouts,
matched git tags and commit ids, incubator suffix and disclaimer, NOTICE
and LICENSE files, license headers (two test files from the Project
Gutenberg don't have it) build sources in a clean environment (Maven 3.3.9,
OpenJDK 1.8.0_91 64-Bit, Debian amd64).

The issue with the "Project Gutenberg license" needs to be clarified, as
Justin already pointed it out. Although license looks to affect only test
resources, this may need legal@apache check.

Good work, guys! Happy to sea Bean moving forward.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager