Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- files name contain incubating
- signatures and hashes correct
- DISCLAIMER exists
- NOTICE and LICENSE ok, although NOTICE contains text that should be in
LICENSE. It’s also not clear to me if the text in NOTICE is referring to Apache
FreeMarker or some previous version of FreeMarker.
- all ASF licensed source file have Apache headers
- no unexpected binary files
- can compile from source

May be a good idea to:
- To sign the release wth an apache.org email address. This was mentioned last
release I’m not sure that something signed by a freemail.hu address gives me
any confidence.
- Fix the copyright year in [1] (and at the same time replace the reference to
http://freemarker.org/ with an Apache URL.)

Just out of interest why does the README start with this? i.e. direct the user
to an non Apache URL for downloads/reporting bugs?

 Apache FreeMarker 2.3.25-incubating
 For the latest version or to report bugs visit:
 http://freemarker.org/

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./src/main/java/freemarker/core/CommandLine.java