Thank you everyone for the really helpful feedback.

I will work with Ranger Dev community to address below concerns raised in this
thread.

1] Review and verify all licenses listed in LICENSE are for bundled
dependencies only
2] The code in question (
./apache-ranger-incubating-0.5.3/security-admin/src/main/webapp/libs/other/visualsearch/css/reset.css)
 doesn't have a license. I’d contact the author to conform or replace with a
version with a known license.
3] LICENSE missing the actual BSD text (Make sure full text of each license has
been placed somewhere)
4] Add a README.txt to the folder
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ranger/tree/master/security-admin/src/main/webapp/fonts/fontopensans

Thank you,