+1 (binding)

        Andy

On 28/06/16 15:28, John D. Ament wrote:
All,

Its been discussed a few times, and I'd like to provide clear feedback to
the infra team on how to implement going forward.

Typically, the addresses $podling.apache.org and $
podling.incubator.apache.org work, and have worked for a while.

This is a call to vote on whether the IPMC agrees to this or not.  If they
do, I will ask infra to further clean this up, as DNS seems to be an issue
at times for podlings.  The benefit is that for SEO, the website URL does
not change.

I'm going to leave this open for 72 hours, at least and hope for some
binding votes on this subject.

[+1] I want the two URLs to both work the same.
[+/- 0] Don't care
[-1] I want the $podling.incubator.apache.org URL to be the one that works,
including emails.

John