Ok, fair points.  The discussion was within the project's mailing list here
<https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-metron-dev/201603.mbox/%3CCAPpQHK1+n9y3VJNHnR2rHpK4fyqQm3p=do3m6LuWf+0Z=4c...@mail.gmail.com%3E>
rather
than a discussion with legal.  As such, we're going to do the work to
remove that reference data and cut a new release candidate.  Thanks for the
attention again. :)

Best,

Casey