Hi John,

Think we can be blamed to not have answered you but we took actions in
general. That said Mark was more pointing out that if there are issues with
the content it should probably be sent to batchee too explaining why and
what is expected/how we can enhance it. Typically this time you pointed out
it was "too empty" for you but I'm not sure there is a list I'm not aware
of but it would have been completely silently ignored cause batchee@
wouldn't have been notified of that.

More generally it is quite hard to fill this report for stable projects
(which doesn't mean they are not alive but just they are stable enough to
not get as much activity as BigData projects ;)). I'm not sure we should
group them either in a new umbrella project or an existing one - typically
we could create an inconsistent bucket in term of user communities but
consistent in term of maintainers/asf guys - or just keep it like that but
this "issue" will come back regularly I think and it would be great to
"skip" these round trips if possible and have a clear statement about
projects having by design an irregular activity - thinking to EE projects
which have a big activity after spec releases then mainly just maintenance
until next round.

You probably guessed that I would love to avoid to let small projects be
swallowed by bigger projects to skip this kind of lifecycle/activity issue
and avoid to create inconsistent (user) communities but I have to admit I
don't have a good view of the incubator freedom we can have on that area.

Romain Manni-Bucau